Dubuque, IA—IIW is pleased to announce recent employee owner promotions. The following staff members were promoted, effective 1st Quarter 2020.
- Andrew Busch, AIA, was promoted to Licensed Architect III and Project Manager.
- Dylan Kramer was promoted to Survey Technician III.
- Matt Weimerskirch, EIT, was promoted to Design Engineer II.
- Marc Ruden, PE, was promoted to Professional Engineer IV.
- Chris Becklin, PE, was promoted to Professional Engineer II and Project Manager.
“ One of the most satisfying parts of my job is seeing our staff progress and expand their knowledge to better serve our clients. We’re fortunate to have such a diverse group promoted this year, including staff from the Architectural, Land Survey, Transportation, and Municipal Service Lines. ”
Mike Ruden, AIA Director of Architectural Operations