#tbt On April 26, 1999, Origin Design (formerly IIW) became an ESOP. Co-founders Carl Schoenhard & Dennis Waugh (pictured) originally enacted the ESOP as a way to secure the future of the company following Schoenhard's retirement. Now over 20 years later, Origin Design is 100% employee owned.
The process in performing this work may include:
- Locating existing right-of-way from records that establish road right-of-ways.
- Researching State, County and Local government records.
- Preparing necessary acquisition and right-of-way plats.
- Preparing legal descriptions.
- Preparing temporary and permanent easement exhibits.
- Field locating existing survey monumentation.
- Setting final right-of-way survey monumentation.
- Establishing roadway alignments.
Types of Acquisition/Right-of-Way Plats
- Right-of-way plats
- Acquisition plats
- Route surveys