Public and private clients often look to our boundary surveying services as a starting point for their project. Boundary surveys are needed for various reasons, including:
- To create a new description for the transferring title to a new parcel of land.
- To retrace an existing property description with unknown boundaries.
- To ensure building setback requirements comply with local building codes during building construction.
- To meet a lending institution’s request, often for older property descriptions.
Types of Boundary Surveying services.
- Court exhibits
- Corner records
- Dispute resolutions
- Expert testimony
- Land title research
- Record of survey
- Site planning
- Subdivision plats
Our Land Survey team uncovers what’s above and beneath the Earth’s surface to accurately design roads and commercial properties. We identify the three-dimensional positions of both natural and man-made features involved in a construction project.
Types of Topographic Surveys services.
- ALTA Surveys
- Boundary and Retracement Surveys
- Consolidation Plats
- Establishing Horizontal and Vertical Control
- Expert Testimony
- Legal Boundaries
- Locating Site Improvements
- Locating Existing Water, Storm Water and Sanitary Systems
- Lot Surveys
- Legal Description Preparation
- Original & Re-surveys
- Project Controls
- Research of Public Records
- Section Corner Surveys and Re-monumentation
- Topographic Surveys