#tbt On April 26, 1999, Origin Design (formerly IIW) became an ESOP. Co-founders Carl Schoenhard & Dennis Waugh (pictured) originally enacted the ESOP as a way to secure the future of the company following Schoenhard's retirement. Now over 20 years later, Origin Design is 100% employee owned.
Water Resources services.
Whether it's regulatory improvements, aging or undersized infrastructure, expansion of facilities or new construction, our Water Resources team listens and delivers unique solutions to our clients.
- Long-range water resource infrastructure planning.
- Conception and planning of improvements.
- Estimating costs and assisting with prioritizing, goal setting and phasing.
- Assisting with developing financing resources, such as grants and loans.
- Design phase services, bidding and contract award.
- Field services during construction.
- Start-up and commissioning of the completed improvements.
Water Resources expertise.
- Floodplain development
- Geothermal well supply
- Hydraulics & hydrology
- Instrumentation & controls
- Stormwater management
- Wastewater pumping, collection & treatment
- Water supply, distribution, storage & treatment